Qbitus Community Gel Cushion – Adult
The Qbitus Community Gel Cushion from MMS Medical is a bi-directional product. Manufactured using high-grade foam with supporting reflex foam and the integration of the latest flow gel technology, The Community Gel cushion protects, comforts and controls. Exceptionally easy to fit, it is an ideal choice for carers, clinicians and above all clients.
- Sizes: Up to 18″ X 18″ – All cushions are 3″ thickness. Larger sizes available on request.
- Cover: Vapour permeable cover with a concealed heavy duty zip and internal vapour permeable thermo plastic liner.
- Risk Category*: Medium / High
- Weight Guide**: For maximum comfort, durability and performance the weight guide on a 17″ X 17″ is 14 -15 stone ( 89kg – 95kg)
- Support Pressure: 1lb per square inch at 50% compression or deflection
- Linear Load Limit: 21 stone ( 133kg) on a typical 17″ X 17″ cushion
- Availability: Individually or in bulk. Please contact MMS Medical with your enquiry.
*Risk categories are given as a guide only.
**Weight Guidelines are a general indication of an ideal user weight to give optimum cushion perfomance
Instructions for Use and Cleaning are available on our product information sheet. Please download for further details.
Download PDF files:
Qbitus Community Gel
Catalogue Complete Product Range
Qbitus Easy Reference Guide