Qbitus Mercury 175 Xtreme Cushion Adult
The Qbitus Mercury 175 Xtreme from MMS Medical is a highly contoured seating component with a more aggressive profile, adduction and abduction facilities than the standard Mercury 175. It is recommended for medium risk clients where greater protection in the I.T. area is desirable and a need for greater posture control is required and where self transferral is not an option or an issue.
- Sizes: Up to 20″ X 18″. Larger sizes are available on request from MMS Medical product specialist. Height is approximately 3 ½” in the seating area, bariatric sizes may be thicker to accommodate higher loadings
- Cover: The Cover is constructed from a vapour permeable clinically proven material, chosen for its medical performance, durability and ease of use. It is fitted with a heavy duty concealed zip with an easy to reach and use bright yellow slider in a concealed envelope. A non slip base and inner vapour permeable liner are added for security and hygiene.
- Risk Category *: Medium with posture control
- Foam Insert: A low profile insert using a cold cure moulded and laminated construction, incorporating a memory and comfort foam, chosen for their individual properties of posture control, durability, clinical performance and long term comfort.
- Weight Guide: For maximum comfort, durability and performance the weight guide on a 17″ X 17″ cushion is 17 – 18 stone ( 108 – 114kg)
- Support Pressure: 1½ lbs per square inch at 50%compression or deflection.
- Linear Load Limit: 31 stone ( 196kg) on a typical 17″ X 17″ cushion
*Risk categories are given as a guide only.
**Weight Guidelines are a general indication of an ideal user weight to give optimum cushion perfomance
Instructions for Use and Cleaning are available on our product information sheet. Please download for further details.
Download PDF files:
Qbitus Mercury Extreme 175
Catalogue Complete Product Range
Qbitus Easy Reference Guide