Qbitus Mercury 175 Cushion – Adult
The Qbitus Mercury 175 from MMS Medical is designed for use where posture control is the main objective but where I.T. protection is a consideration, while still maintaining a relatively low profile.
- Sizes: Up to 20″ X 18″. All cushions are 3½” in thickness. Larger sizes are available. Please contact MMS Medical for your enquiry.
- Cover : A vapour permeable cover is issued as standard and is fitted with a cocealed zip, a no-slip base and vapour permeable, thermoplastic liner.
- Risk Category *: Medium with Posture Control
- Foam Insert: The low profile, moulded and laminated contruction of the cushion uses a triple layer of materials selected for their excellent properties of posture control, durability, clinical performance and long term comfort, whilst giving first-rate adduction and abduction. Pressure Distribution is further improved in the Qbitus Mercury 175 with the inclusion of a slow memory I.T. pad to give excellent protection of this commonly prone area.
- Weight Guide**: For maximum comfort, durability and performance the weight guide on a 17″ X 17″ cushion is 17-18 stone ( 108 – 114kg)
- Support Pressure: 1½lbs per square inch at 50% compression or deflection
- Linear Load Limit: 31 stone ( 196kg) on a typical 17″ X 17″ cushion
*Risk categories are given as a guide only.
**Weight Guidelines are a general indication of an ideal user weight to give optimum cushion perfomance
Instructions for Use and Cleaning are available on our product information sheet. Please download for further details.
Download PDF files:
Qbitus Mercury 175
Catalogue Complete Product Range
Qbitus Easy Reference Guide