Qbitus Mercury Xtreme 300 Adult
The Qbitus Mercury Xtreme 300 from MMS Medical is a highly contoured seating component designed for high risk clients with particular attention given to the I.T. area and positional requirements. Combining a highly durable base for control and security, integrated with memory foam and flow-gel technology resulting in an extrmely effective high risk piece.
- Sizes : Up to 20″ by 18″. Larger sizes are available upon request. Please contact an MMS Medical Product Specialist. Height is approximately 3½” in the seating area. Bariatric Sizes may be thicker to accommodate higher loadings
- Cover: The cover for the Mercury Xtreme 300 is constructed from a vapour permeable clinically proven material chosen for its medical performance, durability and ease of use. It is fitted with a heavy duty concealed zip with an easy to reach and use bright yellow slider in a concealed envelope. A non-slip base and inner vapour permeable liner are added for security and hygiene.
- Risk Category*: High, with posture control
- Foam Insert : A low profile seating component using a cold cure moulded and laminated construction, incorporating memory foam and a flow gel insert, choise for their individual properties of posture control, durability, clinical performance and long term comfort.
- Weight Guide**: For maximum comfort, durability and performance the weight guide on a 17″ X 17″ cushion is 17 – 18 stone ( 108 – 114kg)
- Support Pressure: 1½ lbs per square inch at 50% compression or deflection.
- Linear Load Limit: 31 stone ( 196kg) on a typical 17″ X 17″ cushion
*Risk categories are given as a guide only.
**Weight Guidelines are a general indication of an ideal user weight to give optimum cushion perfomance
Instructions for Use and Cleaning are available on our product information sheet. Please download for further details.
Download PDF files:
Qbitus Mercury 300 Xtreme
Catalogue Complete Product Range
Qbitus Easy Reference Guide