Qbitus Mercury Junior Xtreme -Paediatric Cushion with Posture Control
The Qbitus Mercury Junior Xtreme Paediatric cushion is a contoured, multi-layered cushion range to give excellent posture and lateral control by way of fixed adduction, abduction and extended hip guides. Engineered to give maximum support, comfort, durability and performance. Designed for clients up to high risk, who need a higher degree of postural control than is available with the standard Mercury Junior.
- Sizes: 10″ X 10″ to 14″ X 15″. All cushions are 2¼ ” in thickness in the seating area
- Cover: The Mercury Junior Xtreme cover is constructed from a towelling, two way stretch material chosen for its medical performance, comfort, durability and ease of use. It is fitted with a heavy duty concealed zip with an easy to reach and use bright yellow slider in a concealed envelope. A non – slip base and inner vapour permeable liner are added for security and hygiene.
- Risk Category*: Paediatric Cushion with Posture Control
- Foam Insert: The Mercury Junior Xtreme is hand fabricated in a combination of high grade, laminated reflex foams, chosen for their specific charateristics : support, comfort, durability and performance. The Mercury Junior Xtreme has an extra cost option of a memory foam insert to protect the I.T. area for higher risk clients.
- Weight Guide: For maximum comfort, durability and performance the weight guide on a 14″ X15″ is 10 stone ( 64kg)
- Support Pressure: 1lb per square inch at 50% compression or deflection
- Linear Load Limit: 21 stone ( 133kg) on a typical 17″ X 17″ cushion
*Risk categories are given as a guide only.
**Weight Guidelines are a general indication of an ideal user weight to give optimum cushion perfomance
Instructions for Use and Cleaning are available on our product information sheet. Please download for further details.
Download PDF files:
Qbitus Mercury Junior Xtreme
Catalogue Complete Product Range
Qbitus Easy Reference Guide