Qbitus Mercury Junior Cushio – Paediatric
The Qbitus Mercury Junior from MMS Medical is aimed at providing improved paediatric posture control. The Mercury Junior offers long term durability, stability, comfort and support for children. A flat or crescent based format is available with an option of ehnaced pressure disctribution with the addition of a memory foam.
- Sizes: 9″ X 9″ to 14″ X 15 “. All cushions are 2 ¼ ” in thickness
- Cover: A spacer cover is issued as standard equipment, chosen for its superior heat and moisture dissipation and a high degree of comfort. Its trimmed with piping and vapour permeable side banding, constructed on a non-slip base for added security and incorporating a high visibility quality zip, concealed for increased clinical performance. A vapour permeable thermo plastic interliner is included as standard.
- Risk Category*: Low/Medium
- Weight Guide**: For maximum comfort, durability and performance the weight guide on a 14″ X15″ is 10 stone ( 64kg)
- Support Pressure: 1lb per square inch at 50% compression or deflection
- Linear Load Limit: 21 stone ( 133kg) on a typical 17″ X 17″ cushion
*Risk categories are given as a guide only.
**Weight Guidelines are a general indication of an ideal user weight to give optimum cushion perfomance
Download PDF files:
Qbitus Mercury Junior
Catalogue Complete Product Range
Qbitus Easy Reference Guide